Are you pregnant and do you want information about the upcoming birth? You are welcome to join our online information session, alone or together with your partner. At the webinar you have every opportunity for questions.
English sessions are held every two months on Friday from 16.00 to 18.00h.
Discussed will be:
- What is an ‘optimal’ birth?
- How do you know labor has started?
- What is the duration of the process of childbirth?
- The influence of hormones, anxiety and confidence.
- The different stages of childbirth.
- Various forms of dealing with labor.
- The role of partner and family.
- Practical tips
- Watch the movie
As a compensation for the costs, we ask for a payment of € 5 per person. This should be paid by IDeal at the moment you subscribe for the information session.
*There are no tours in the Bevalcentrum at the moment.
What is the location of the information sessions?
The information session is an online webinar
In the calendar below you can register for you and your partner or family. For this information session we ask € 5 per person as a contribution towards the costs. This amount can be paid via the website via iDEAL. The registration is complete after payment.
No tours until further notice!